Shimla Antique Embroidery & Leather Bag: Dotty
Individually designed for women who have travelled the world and explored. These gorgeous dark brown saddle shaped crossbody bags have upcycled antique or vintage embroidery patches on the flaps.
All bags are slightly imperfect with different designs as the embroidery is unique and they become even more beautiful with wear and tear.
- Unique, upcycled antique & vintage embroidery (aged 40-100 years old)
- Embroidery is only on the flap. the back of the bag is plain leather
- All our bags are produced using premium quality wastage leather.
- Easy to open & close with hidden magnetic button
- Cross body or shoulder bag
- Strap is NOT removable in this style
- Pack in more than just the essentials. Medium sized bag, approximate dimensions: 9.5 inches x 8 inches (24 x 20cm)
- Due to the nature of the embroidery the look is 'imperfect' so there will be mirrors missing and so on but this adds to the beauty and appeal.
- Image including the model is to show the scale of the bag
- Great as a gift for women but you may wish to keep it yourself!