Chakra Charm Bracelet, Hand of Fatima
- Charm bracelet
- Genuine semi-precious stones (onyx, quartz)
- Stones are natural colours, undyed
- Lotus or Hand of Fatima charm
- Adjustable length, there are enough links to fit small, medium, large wrists
- Metallic components are brass
- Small bell on all bracelets
- This Sketch design is made by Tibetan exiles in Delhi
- Explanation card about the colours is included (please see the additional image)
- Great gift
About The Chakra
The term 'chakra' is a Sanskrit word which means 'wheel of life' and is described as a spinning wheel of light and colour located at intervals along the spine from the base to the crown.
The spine is considered the shaft for energy with the seven colours of the spectrum placed at each stage from red to violet.
The meaning of the colours and chakra is to bring balance and harmony to our mind, body and spirit and each colour corresponds to a part of our body and function.
Violet - Spiritual, universal identity, self knowledge
Indigo - Third Eye, archetypal identity, self reflection
Blue - Expression, creative identity, self expression
Green - Love, social identity, self acceptance
Yellow - Power, ego identity, self determination
Orange - Sex, emotional identity, self gratification
Red - Survival, physical identity, self preservation