Ethical & Sustainable
- Sketch is 100% committed to being and ethical and sustainable company
- Our woven fabrics are sourced from surplus in supply chains that is destined for landfill or disposal through incinceration
- Yarns used in our knitted garments are from surplus sources
- Sketch designs are conceptualised in London and produced in India, working with NGOs and compliant factories who follow International Labour Standards.
- We have a zero tolerance policy against child labour.
- Shazia (the founder of Sketch and the creative director) is on the advisory board for a prestigious NGO in India
- Shazia has represented Britain on international sustainable fashion projects
- Shazia has been filmed at work in Delhi by two high profile British organisations.
- Shazia has worked with the Centre for Sustainable Fashion, London
- Shazia's work is currently on display and part of a film at the National Maritime Museum, Greenwich
- We personally oversee and manage Sketch production each season, it is not outsourced to third parties
- we are 100% committed to quality and an excellent finish of all our products
If you would like to request further information about our ethical and sustainable policies and credentials please contact us: email@example.com